Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (801) 278-2700 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
We have been with Utah Real Estate Accountants less than 90 days. I love my friend who recommended them so highly!
Our prior accountant was slowly slipping into dementia (bless his heart). We were desperate for help and Janet took hold of the problem and has the accounting and tax corrections for 2015 and 2016 well in hand. We are current for 2017 and she is helping me put together a budget, teaching me how to use the software. She is wonderfully patient. Before Janet came along we were spiraling in a chaotic mess. She reminds me that it is all coming together, “One step at a time”. I need an accountant who is well organized and reliable. Utah Real Estate Accountants rings the bell!
Cambria Nelson, Quail Hollow of Holladay (Multi-Family)
On several occasions, as I am setting up my business in Fairview, Utah, I have had occasion to call Utah Real Estate Accountants.Of course, they invited me to come in for a FREE consultation, but I am more than two hours from West Jordan. Both times I was able to get my questions answered over the phone. One of the questions was complicated. I was apprised of the risks. I respect that they left it up to me to choose the best path of action for my circumstances and tolerance for risk. I recommend Utah Real Estate Accountants for any business that serves the real estate industry.
Dave Olsen, Locksmith