“Part Time CFO” Services (Membership Retainer Plans)
You Get All the Benefits of a Full-Time CFO…
At a Part-Time Price!
At some point, your business will reach a point where it would benefit from the advice of a full-time Chief Financial Officer, but you won’t quite be ready to spring for the near $100,000 price tag (plus bonuses and benefits).
Congratulations if your business has reached this point!
We are pleased to be able to offer you the benefits of a CFO without the hefty price tag. Our part-time CFO services provide you that valuable financial advice at a fraction of the cost – a perfect bridge for this stage of your company’s growth.
With our part-time CFO services, you can expect to see…
- increased ease at knowing an expert is on the team overseeing and protecting the financial side of your business
- more time to focus on your business growth – developing new services, attracting new customers, and dealing with other core business issues.
- an enhanced understanding of the financial side of your business, giving you the power to manage the hard and true numbers of your financial picture to obtain the best benefit for your business.
- an expert to help guide you through tough business decisions and to help you clarify your business plan.
- a specialist who will train and manage your accounting staff, leaving you with one less aspect of the business to absorb your valuable time.
- enhanced budget preparation and monitoring.
- profitability analysis per type of products and service lines your business offers.
- tips and strategies for saving on taxes.
- assistance in long-range planning and the development and prioritization of goals.
- better cash management.
- a dedicated member of your team to interact with bankers, attorneys, vendors, etc.
- someone to review and negotiate everything from insurance policies to financing options and rates.
- the development of accounting procedure manuals.
- implementation of collection advice policies and procedures.
- analysis of everything from equipment purchases to expansion plans and mergers and acquisitions possibilities.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (801) 278-2700 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
We have been with Utah Real Estate Accountants less than 90 days. I love my friend who recommended them so highly!
Our prior accountant was slowly slipping into dementia (bless his heart). We were desperate for help and Janet took hold of the problem and has the accounting and tax corrections for 2015 and 2016 well in hand. We are current for 2017 and she is helping me put together a budget, teaching me how to use the software. She is wonderfully patient. Before Janet came along we were spiraling in a chaotic mess. She reminds me that it is all coming together, “One step at a time”. I need an accountant who is well organized and reliable. Utah Real Estate Accountants rings the bell!
Cambria Nelson, Quail Hollow of Holladay (Multi-Family)
On several occasions, as I am setting up my business in Fairview, Utah, I have had occasion to call Utah Real Estate Accountants.Of course, they invited me to come in for a FREE consultation, but I am more than two hours from West Jordan. Both times I was able to get my questions answered over the phone. One of the questions was complicated. I was apprised of the risks. I respect that they left it up to me to choose the best path of action for my circumstances and tolerance for risk. I recommend Utah Real Estate Accountants for any business that serves the real estate industry.
Dave Olsen, Locksmith