Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (801) 278-2700 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
We have been with Utah Real Estate Accountants less than 90 days. I love my friend who recommended them so highly!
Our prior accountant was slowly slipping into dementia (bless his heart). We were desperate for help and Janet took hold of the problem and has the accounting and tax corrections for 2015 and 2016 well in hand. We are current for 2017 and she is helping me put together a budget, teaching me how to use the software. She is wonderfully patient. Before Janet came along we were spiraling in a chaotic mess. She reminds me that it is all coming together, “One step at a time”. I need an accountant who is well organized and reliable. Utah Real Estate Accountants rings the bell!
Cambria Nelson, Quail Hollow of Holladay (Multi-Family)
On several occasions, as I am setting up my business in Fairview, Utah, I have had occasion to call Utah Real Estate Accountants.Of course, they invited me to come in for a FREE consultation, but I am more than two hours from West Jordan. Both times I was able to get my questions answered over the phone. One of the questions was complicated. I was apprised of the risks. I respect that they left it up to me to choose the best path of action for my circumstances and tolerance for risk. I recommend Utah Real Estate Accountants for any business that serves the real estate industry.
Dave Olsen, Locksmith